To ensure fairness in partnership and recruitment, Accudyne employs a structured hiring process for all prospective employees…
- We want to meet you. Applying for a position at Accudyne Industries online is easy. Browse our open jobs on the Job Search site.
- Click the Apply Now button and fill out the application form and submit your resume.
- Once we receive your application, it will be reviewed by a member of our recruitment team who will look for a fit to the role based on your skills and experience.
- If the application seems like a good fit, we will invite you to a telephone interview with a recruiter. We will normally follow up within two weeks depending on the role.
- If you’re not selected, we will let you know via email. We’ll also keep your information on file. Interesting positions open up all the time at Accudyne Industries global locations.
- At this stage, we want to get to know you, and tell you more about Accudyne Industries. Phone screenings are up to 30 minutes, and focus on culture and role fit. We also want to answer questions you have about Accudyne Industries and the opportunity that you are interested in fulfilling.
HIRING MANAGER REVIEW
- The Accudyne Industries recruiter will share your application with the hiring manager at the business division for them to consider you for the next stage interview.
- If the hiring manager would like to move forward, we will call you to arrange an interview.
- If you are applying from the U.S. – You will also be asked to complete a formal application and submit references to be checked before the interview.
- If we think we’re a good match for you and you’re a good match for us, we will contact you as soon as a decision has been made to let you know the good news. We may need a few more days to work out the legal details and to get your offer package approved.
- If you are not the selected candidate, we will call to let you know and offer feedback.
- You will be asked to sign a background check consent form and a background check.
- Depending on your position, you may be asked to complete a drug screen.
- If you have passed all of the pre-employment screenings, a human resources representative will be in touch to coordinate your first day. We look to welcoming you to Accudyne Industries.
Start your next career with Accudyne Industries.
Powered by People.